HostsXpert is an ultra-groovy Hosts file Manager, Editor and Helper-outter. Below you\'ll find a list of HostsXpert\'s functions. Just a Simple word of caution - Hosts files are not to be taken lightly -
- Append File - Allows selection of a file to be appended to your current hosts file.
- Replace File - Allows selection of a file to replace your hosts file.
- Merge File - Allows selection of a file to be merged with your current hosts file.
- Create Backup - Creates a Backup of you current hosts file. Backup file will be placed where ever Hoster.exe resides on your Hard drive.
- Restore Backup - Restores the backup hosts file.
- Restore MS Hosts - Restores the hosts file to Microsoft\'s original hosts file.
- Add to Hosts Files - Adds the line item into your hosts file.
- Delete Line - Deletes highlighted line from hosts file.
Toggle Comment - Toggles whether or not a line is a comment (\'#\').
- Sort File - Sorts the current hosts file in alphanumeric order, removes all comment lines.
- Swap Localhost - Swaps the current hosts file between 127.0.0.1 and 0.0.0.0
- Remove Block Items - Removes all blocking lines in the current hosts file.
- Copy to Clipboard - Copies the current hosts file to the clipboard.
- Make Hosts read-only/writable toggle
- Search - Enter text to be searched for, click Previous or Next.
- Open in Memopad - Opens the Memopad built-in to Hoster.